Isn't this fun. We just keep on truckin with the Top 5 Group writing project. What really is going on here, is I am avoiding writing movie reviews because I do not have any. Well I have 1, but that is it, and I am holding onto it since it's a DVD. I also have 2 independents coming up, a documentary, and a short. I promise in like 2 weeks, you are going to see a lot more movie reviews, stupid end of season TV, and housework. As always if you want to see the whole list of 222 posts from day three click here. Below is the list of Top 5's that I think the readers of The Reviewer would like to check out. There are a lot today.
- Top 5 TV series currently on the air
- Top 5 worst things they do in movie sequels
- The 5 people who could save Lindsay Lohan
- Top 5 celebrity scandals of 2007
- Top 5 recent head shots of Brad Pitt
- 5 ways to make video look like film
- Top 5 things Nicole Richie is going to do when Paris goes to jail
- Top 5 ways for me to infiltrate Hollywood and sell my screenplay before my girlfriend.
- Top 5 best movie car chases of all time
9 today! There is just too much blogging going on for me to keep track of it all. I am worn out.